Featured first in my Indie Games Exhibit episode!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Set in a post-apocalyptic future where energy is a precious resource, a wizard struggles to find peace after an old enemy moves into his territory.
A short game by Kapricorn Media. Created for Ludum Dare 39 Jam in 72 hours.
Winner of 1st place for graphics & audio.
Best played in 1920x1080. Only playable in 16:9 resolutions at the moment.
This is an updated version of the game, with a few changes listed below that, although subtle, enhance the story and flow.
Updated Version - Changes
- Added new dialog interactions for a richer story and mood.
- Added a more extensive and clearer final encounter.
- Fixed dialog options, collision, small bugs.
- Massimo Pericolo for the amazing music. Be sure to check out his Facebook and Soundcloud pages!
- Elena Gil for the main character's animation.
- Webroid Studio (Unity Asset Store FREE) for the animated fire texture.
- Various sources from freesound.org for sound effects.